
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Joshua 1:5
No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.
As I draw closer a step to God,I found that I changed.Well,I had my morning prayer life for more than one weeks dy...I truely feel glad bout it.
At 1st,I found it's really hard to wake up so early every morning.Specially when I sleep late the night before. I force myself to wake up on time.I set my alarm of course.I am not those morning person,the 1st few days...in my mind,I keep on telling myself to sleep a little more while but then I knw I can't do so...so I just force and force myself.
Everyday when I start to pray,I will ask God to help me to be awake.Praise God that He guide.
I want this to be part of my lifestyle.God guide me ~