
Saturday, June 23, 2007
My Time With Him
I feel good to dwell in His presence once again after quite a long period I was lost
I still remember pastor kevin said,young people need to build up prayer life.I agreed with what he said.Without prayer life...just like me without vitamin
God review to us through His Word,thought,circumstances & also people around me.When I pray,I need to be alone...cos that is my special time with Him.I need to talk to Him secretly...I can't let anyone disturb me.I need to off my hp specially.
There are many ways to pray...one of the way I'm using now is like the way I talk to a best friend.I can just like normal talking to my friend...so open...so direct...so easy...Prayer life is important...
Ps kevin encourage his members to have prayer every morning before everything else and commit the daily life to Him...well,I did it...wow...praise God !!! I wanna keep this everyday...encourage you guys to have this kind of prayer life also...
Recently,I am learning how to express myself...and I found that talking to Him is a very good way for me to learn how to talk/share/express myself to others.Thank God that I found a way out All Glory to Him !!! .