Saturday, June 23, 2007


Praise Report

As I promised,I will share bout the testi I shared in disciple group.

Last sat,I had a chance to share my testi/praise report.Well,I was shacking when I share.LoL ! But I thank God that I able to finish it.

As for those friend that close to me,they will knw that I actually face a quite "big" problem ~ I can't express myself also I am really hard to share what's in my heart.I still remember one year ago Fui Lee talked to me bout this...and told me that I need to step out and have a breakthru in this area.

Since that,I tried very hard to improve in this area...but somehow,I felt that it's slow in improving...I even give up in many times.

Recently,there were many so call "bad" thing happened to me and people around me.I start to blame,keep myself far from God...cos I feel that,the more I get closer to God,the more problems I have to face.This was what in my heart at that time.

The end of me is the "start" for God.God is good...He din't forsake me.He still love,care and be with me eventhough I wanna be far away from Him.God put leaders around me and encourage me through this hard time.I thank God for them and I love them so much.

Through this period of time,for the very 1st time in my life...I learnt how to share to my leader.I struggle quite a long time before I share to my leader.And I thank God that they willing to be patient and listen to me.It's great to share it out.Although they maybe can't help much,but at least I know they really care for me & pray for me.

Before this,I always think that I don't want to share to them cos I don't want to burden them.But what Anna told me was pretty true.She told me that I love my leader,that's why I don't want to burden them...but they love me as well...they will not carry my burden but uphold me in their prayer.I was touched by this word.

I would like to encourage you,share to the one above you always.Get connect to them always...cos they love you !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:06 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter