Wednesday, June 6, 2007


Psalm 127 : 3-5

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.

This was the verse that shared by Ps Lynnie @ cg.I was truely touched when she keep on remind us that we are God's beloved child.Ya...I am His child...He loves me...so,Pauline,please don't give up !!!

Well,today was not a very good day to me...lots of things happened.How I wish I able to share to momo when I fetch her...but then,not even one word I can share.What's wrong yea?Is normal for me...cos I owaz hardly share or express myself.You understand what I mean if you know me well.

I am glad that momo prayed for me before cg.Well,she did calm me down...LoL ! Yes,she did !!! I am truely blessed to have such a good leader.Thank God !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:57 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter