
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Sometimes,things happened without reason...I mean I can't understand.
Sometimes all this seems like so unfair...so bad...even so shit...what can I do ?
My heart really feel pain when I saw her in this situation...I wanna help but nothing I can do at all to her...beside pray,what else I can do?
Sometimes, "SILENT " is better than thousand of words...a "HUGS" from heart is better than thousand of words...that's what I feel and think...cos I hate people to do so to me when I am not in mood...LoL ~
I hate when some of them try or pretent that they know what's going on to me....try to tell me all those rubbish...which not make any sense to me...I don't share all this to you because you are not the one I can trust...and I will not share to you and please stop act like you know everything...I truely Hate it !!!