Wednesday, June 20, 2007


When I was on my way to cg ...it was raining...and I can hardly see clearly in front of me

With other 3girls in my car...just around damai-luyang area,a car in front of me suddenly break...yea,just so SUDDENT ... and I din't really realise it...and I also break so suddent after that.

I was shock that time...It's almost hit the car in front...somemore,it's fast lane...but thank God,there's no car behind me...if not,maybe the car will hit my little small car
During that time,my mind was totally blank...and I just said " Oh God !!! " and I press on my break and also use my hand break...I guess I should not use hand break...I think it's dangerous...I not too sure...It's just left a little bit to kiss the car in front of me

Think about it...I am still a little bit of "scare" bout it but THANK GOD !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:44 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter