Friday, July 6, 2007


Been so busy this week. And the only thing I wish for now is "SLEEP"

Work for more than 12 hours make me feel like crazy...every nite going out...with different things on...my body just need more rest...I guess my body can't really "tahan" dy...S-O-S

I just feel sorry to some of my friends...I can't be there when they need me.I am sorry to you all. I'm really sorry bout that...but I promise I will improve and be a better one. I feel sad and bad when I heard all this things happened. I even feel bad when I can't do anything to help you guys beside PRAY...Oh God,tell me...what else I can do? Sometimes,friends just think I am so "cool"...yea...maybe I look cool from the outside...but I am not that cool in the inside...those who really knw me understand yea ...I am learning not to be tat "COOL" ok? Help me a bit to change yea !

I feel glad that Tan,Polly & Winnie willing to try their very best to learn guitar...and their goal is to serve in cell ministry.I praise God for that...finally God works.I've been pray for that someone for quite long and now God no only give me one...but 3 of them.Praise God.I really pray that they will be patient in the process of learning guitar...cos it's hard and pain. I knw cos I've gone thru this period of time. Guys,please keep it up ok? I am now changing and preparing another way to teach you guys...pray that it will helps and you guys able to catch it...as I am not really good in teaching...but I am trying and giving my very best...just for HIM !

I feel glad that,somehow...our friendship among cg members grow into a higher level...Praise God bout it...and thank God that few of them now really "hot" for God...pray that this fire in them will continue and continue.God helps ~

Almost one week dy that I din't touch guitar...oh God...that's long for me...cos I willing to borrow winnie for practice purpose...and I feel glad that I learn to worship without any instrument in my hands.It's a bit hard but I did it ! Recently a very small voice often came to me during my quiet time.That small voice keep on remind me to stand strong for myself and for my friends around me.I feel so touched. Cos I am just too stress in many areas...but then this voice keep on reminds me.I feel glad that,this period of time I dint let the problem to discourage me but I learn to be still and know that He is my God.

Wake up early everyday before 6am is hard.But I did it.Sometimes it's hard cos I am too tired and not enough rest...but yet,this is my decision...I gotta do it no matter how.And I knw that He will guide me.I feel blessed to build up this prayer life...I just been blessed somehow...and I knw all this from Him.I pray that I will able to continue and continue to move on.

Last nite pastor shared bout "WAITING". It's seems like so easy oh...not until you really experience it then you will know how hard it is.Me myself knw that it's not easy to wait...wait for someone or wait for God...sometimes I just don't like to wait...but then I need to...aiks...so I choose to obey and learn to wait.

[ LIKE A RAGING FIRE,FREEDOM WITHOUT LIMITS IS DANGEROUS.BUT WHEN CONTROLLED,IT IS A BLESSING TO ALL ]

[ FREEDOM DOES NOT GIVE US THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT WE PLEASE,BUT TO DO WHAT PLEASES GOD ]



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 1:39 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter