
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Weeee.....!!!
I will start to fast for a month...but what am I going to fast for ?
Well,I am not really fast on food I guess...since I not really tempted by food...but anyway,I will lower down the quantity of food I am going to take...I mean take a little only...also will not take meat as much as I can...
Arrr....another area is....I will "fast guitar"...sound weird hor~ I mean I will "fast" playing guitar during my devotion time..which is really hard for me...but I gotta do it...for GOD ALONE !!!
hmm...also,I gotta "fast" my sleeping time at nite....WHAT ? SLEEPING TIME? LoL ~ what I mean here is sleeping time from 8pm to 10pm...I used to sleep at that time cos I am just too tired after work...
Of course "fast" with a purpose behind right? I already set my target and things I wanna specially focus on Aug during my prayer time...I will focus and focus and pray and pray bout it...I need to set free and have breakthru in few area...God,please help me !!!
Anyway,guys...."fast" in something you really like to do usually...not those thing you never do before...example,if you don't like to watch movie,don't fast for movie...cos its not fasting...another example,if you really like to watch tv...then fast from watching tv...and spent time to really pray !