Tuesday, July 24, 2007



Gathering

I feel so blessed !!!

Blessed by derek's family
Blessed by those bro & sis from Korea
Blessed by those bro & sis from m'sia

A great experience tonite.How i wish they will have those gathering often.Eventhou sometimes I can't really understand what they preach/say...cos they speak in their language but yet,I can feel the HS just so strong.

They pray for each one of us...Well,I really donno what they are praying to me...but yet,I can feel that HS just so strong in me that time.Thanks that 2 sisters ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:51 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter