Saturday, July 7, 2007



Learning guitar fun ?

I am blessed...cos finally some of my cg members willing to try to learn guitar.

If you wanna learn guitar,1st you must have a guitar

I teach them twice already since last month.I see the improvement in them.This was my very 1st time to teach in group and this really challenge me.Need a lot of patient...skill and others...guys,forgive me if I make any mistake yea...cos I not really know how to teach.

As long as you guys willing to learn and use it for His purpose,I am willing to teach...I mean for my cg members...for friends,I will think before I make any decision...keke !

Just few days ago...a though came to me...show me how to teach them in a better way...Will start with a short worship and sharing time...and I am more in teaching them the "flow" ...but of course with the very basic guitar skill...

For me,skill is important...but I put "flow" higher than skill...I more focus in flow during worship...and let the Holy spirit lead me...that's me...

So,guys,if you looking for someone that to teach you all those skill stuff...sorry,you get wrong person....ahaha !!! anyway,don't give up that easy yea in this learning process !!

Anyway,this class is special for those cg member who are really commited and of course approve from my leader.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:05 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter