Wednesday, July 11, 2007



" Only Believe "

It's seems like so easy right ? But when you need to put it in action...will you still think that's easy ?

When momo asked us to share bout this...the 1st thing came into my mind was...how I learn to speak/talk cos before this...me myself don't even believe that I can do it...but as my leaders keep on encourage me...for quite a long period...I start to believe bout this...

Well,if you believe...you also need to put it in action...for me,after I believe that I can actually do it...and have this breakthru,I start to put it in action...

Learn how to talk to others is actually hard for me...but then,I did it !!!

i still remember chacha told me that she can't believe that I had changed after quite a long time dint meet me.I mean after she graduated from all saints.She even laugh at me and said that she can't believe that I can actually talk...LoL ~

Guys,what you need to do is just "BELIEVE" ...just that simple...cos once you put your faith in Him...you will see something good happen



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:40 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter