
Friday, July 13, 2007
Just discuss this topic with one of my friend
In this world,most of the people will rather choose $...cos everyone need $
$ can just change someone...there are so many examples around us...attitude,lifestyle....all change just because of $
Let me give you some examples ....
She is the one that patient and understanding to others...love God very much...but then,after she become rich...she start to be not patient to others...do all things without care how others feel...attitude toward others totally changed...only she can say something...but she won't accept what you say eventhou your idea maybe good enough...get what I mean?
Another example,he is the one that love God so much before this...but after he choose to serve $,he changed...eventhough he said that he do all this things is for God's glory...but the problem is...can people see God in his life? or people see $ in his life? When peoples can't see God in his life...is he still doing God's work? or just his own glory and $ ???
Another one,she serve God so faithfully...but then until a level that she let go all this...just to earn more money...rather put $ in her 1st place...
Money is important to everyone...even to me...but $ is not in my 1st priority...cos $ is not my master...I am the one to control money...God is my very 1st priority...eventhough sometimes i might wanna hold and keep my money...but every month,I will 1st choose to give tithes,building fund,offering to God without thinking much when I get my salary...why ? cos I love God from my heart...so,you choose ?