Thursday, July 5, 2007



To Someone

I am not going to mention ur name.Don't worry !

My dear,I just want you to be strong and stay strong.

Don't limit urself cos God never limit you.You can run far...just you need to deal with it. Hey,think bout it...does God ever leave you alone? got the answer?

Let me tell you...God never leave you.Read Psalm 23:4 ....This is what God promise to us.He is your support and your comfort. Get wat I mean?

Dear,I respec how and what you think now...cos we are human right? But one thing I wanna tell you is...try to look at all this problem from another side...another view...don't only look at it from your side...even think from God's side...think why God allow this happened...think what God want you to learn through this...think how this gotta help you in ur life...cos every little thing that happened...all under God's purpose...He plan all this for you...

STAY STRONG MY DEAR ! LOVE YOU !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:40 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter