Thursday, August 16, 2007


Jie & me

Jie leaving to taiwan today.Pain..sad..bu she de...BUT,I BLESS her.

For sure I gotta miss her a lot...I am sure I will...but I will learn to be strong.

I thank God for this sister that really patient enough for me and care for me.I will not forget her in my whole life...cos without her,I guess I am not who I am today.I guess,maybe I still havent come back to God..maybe I am still the old pauline.

I appreciate every moment we be together..specially our sharing & prayer time together.I promise,I will pray for you everyday.Let's move on and continue to run for God.Let's be a good prayer partner ! Love you,Tzy !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:05 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter