Monday, September 10, 2007



Thank you,tine !

cHriSheLLz says:
Take care pauline
cHriSheLLz says:
msg me if anything
cHriSheLLz says:
=)
pauline says:
thanks
pauline says:
love u
cHriSheLLz says:
God bless you!!!
cHriSheLLz says:
*hugs*
cHriSheLLz says:
love you too
pauline says:
bye

A long conversation...this was the last part of course...thank God for this little angel in my life,a true friend of mine.A friend tat I can fully trust.I knw she was not tat free...but still,she online just because of me.I was totally touched.

Thank you,girl...regret for close wit you quite late...LoL ! Anyway,THANKS !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 5:05 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter