Friday, September 7, 2007



31.8.07-2.9.07

DSC02535

DSC02536

DSC02538

DSC02542

DSC02543

DSC02546

DSC02547

DSC02539

DSC02548

DSC02552

DSC02555

DSC02557

DSC02559

I feel glad for this trip to kudat.This was my 1st time that drive for so long.Guess wat?I drive really slow when I went there.Maybe just 90-100...cos few of my friends remind me not to drive too fast...and I just listen to them :)

3days 2nights was tired.Sleep late and wake up early.LoL ! And it's only eat,sleep & enjoy...I wish I din't grow FAT....

Though this trip,relationship with other relatives became closer.I am able to mix with them more and more...sometimes I jz feel a bit hard to talk to them...mayb cos of the age gap...I am jz between the old and the young...none of them are in my age.LoL !

On my way back to kk,I drove really fast...ok...not too fast for some other...but it's consider fast to me...I drove 100 over...and guess wat? I was tired & sleepy...but thank God,I am safe !!! weee.....

Will I go to kudat again? I will answer NO...at least for this few years...LoL !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:00 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter