Saturday, October 20, 2007



20.10.07

wow...I dint blog for almost a week...that's amazing...LoL

Just try to update a bit what's happening tis few days.

Few of my cg members have their holidays at phil...miss them a lot...but I hope they enjoy theirselves...a lot !!!

Today the 2nd night of SIP...I am happy to knw some of them...they are funny,friendly...I love them!

mmm...jz wanna take this opportunity to greet some of my friend

Jason(15/10)
Ivy (19/10)
Jude (20/10)
John (21/10)

A very blessed birthday to all of you ...sorry if I miss out any :)



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:40 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter