Wednesday, October 3, 2007



3.10.07

I am back to normal now.Thanks Daddy :)

To be honest,I enjoyed cg jz now.I mean I enjoyed it a lot.

Congrats to ah cha...she did it.I knw that she was so nerveous...cos I was the same when my 1st lead worship :) I reached a bit earlier just to prepare myself and wanna hav a short practice wit her :) After practice,I jz somehow feel like wanna pray for her...and guess wat...I asked God,should I do that?and I pause it for a while...then I obey...and we pray together.The sharing part was pretty nice...I guess everyone learnt something..I learnt a lot...

During small group sharing & praying time...I shared something which I dint plan to share...but I thank God that I shared it...I donno why I share it...but..yeah...I guess all this encouraged ah cha.And cha,I love you so much,do you knw that? LoL ...I am serious...just I donno how to put in action.Forgive me yea...I will improve...

A great fellowship time & also photo taking section...I knw I gotta miss Jason a lot...I mean a lot...I am blessed to have him as my friend.He is one of them which be with me when I need friends...yay,thank you,Jason ! I pray for safe journey...and I pray that God will guide you always.Love ya :)

Lastly,wanna say, "Blessed Birthday,Kyun" .....this is a friend of mine since I was young...I knw her more than 10 years I guess...cant rmb well...but I just love this friend...she is so real...a true friend of mine...our friendship become better ever since she study at kl...am glad that she come back kk for holidays...hope to meet her soon :)



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:49 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter