
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Happy birthday,christine :)
Today is a special day.yea,I mean special day.Im happy for her.I feel great for her.
I pray her fever was gone in Jesus name.
I was wonder how I knw her...well,we were schoolmate before...classmate somemore...but,I never talk to her in school...ok ok...I mean we seldom talk in school.I was not in her gang...she had her own gang...LoL !
Found her back thru internet year ago.And we start to know each other since there.LoL ~ She is like a new friend to me.I love to chat wit her..hang out wit her..ok ok...seldom got chance go out wit her actually...but I appreciate my time spent wit her everytime we meet up.
Still remember that she invited me to PH Generation Concert.Since that day,I love PH so much.They are awesome.Since that day,I just wanna knw more bout PH...and the ppl more.weee....
I wonder...why she is such a special person...now then I knw...cos of Jesus !!! yeah !!! I see Jesus in her.I am serious,I see Jesus in her !!
I thank God that giv me an angel like her in my life.Thanks,Daddy!
Love you,Christine :)