Monday, October 1, 2007



You Are Awesome :)

I never think this will happened to me...I never knw that God love me so much...I never knw that I am His beloved child...

God deal wit me deeply...honestly,I never hav such experience before.And I thank God for all this.

Now,I gotta stand up again in Him.

Gotta learn how to express myself...not only in writting...but also in words...I mean speak :)

Thanks for those who helped me thru this period of time.I love you all :)

Anyway,thank God for loving me so much.I am loved.

Sorry for those I hurts...thank you for those hurts me before.

Just now,after sent momo home,I jz wanna call her up and share everything to her.I dont want to wait till I reach home and call.I guess her fever jz gone when she heard what I shared.I guess she will be too happy till cant sleep tonite.I guess she will love me more...LoL ! Anyway,thanks for tried ur very best to be there for me.I guess I no need to mention ur name...u knw who u are....erm...I think I still wanna mention ur name...LoL ...takut one day I 4get who you are when I check back my blog in future...

Well,her name is tine,my special one.One more hour will be her special day.Love you!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:00 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter