Thursday, November 8, 2007



08112007

Weeeeeee!!!

Am going to Hai Luo in a while.I am too excited bout this...Been waiting for this day for so long dy.In case some of you not really know bout this...it's something like cafe...and the point that I love this place is the Live Band...

I really expect this will be great.I hope won't disappointed me.

I know I will be going to this place always...if the live band is nice.Maybe I can join in the band one day ? Oh yea...I wish...But I know it still so far away.This is my dream.Share God to others through this way.

So,I will see how....

chao ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 6:35 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter