
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Went for shopping wit cg members jz now.It was fun...I guess those members who cant make it jz now...miss a lotzzzz !!!
Thou I cant get the full meaning of funky..but at least...now I knw it clearer :) you guys knw wat I mean...before this...according to wat I cg members explained...funky is something like..."superman"....haha...well,I dont want to wear like superman...its too funky :)
Saw david,adel & my angel tine tine jz now...LoL...I was a bit shy that time...why? Donno leh...but,am happy to meet them :) seriously,I feel glad to meet them.David gotta back to malacca this sun...well,all da best & see ya soon :) Me gotta miss you wor ~
I still remember last monday during our 1st practice for zone coming up christmas party,how others really encouraged me...Before that,I was truely not confident at all...da songs not easy to play...the beat...not the beat i use to play...or I can say,I never play those beat...chc song really challenging....but I love all chc songs...seriously,chc rocks !!!
Thanks those for encouraging me to play drum...was almost wanna give up in playing drum...but...anyway...thanks a lot.Thanks Anna mama for ur words...means a lotz to me...thanks marmar for being so patient for me...teach me step by step...and so many encourage words...really thanks...also Danny,eventhou jz few words...its enough !!! Also my cg leader & members...thanks for owaz encourage me...my timothy...you are now more like my paul liao...haha...you knw wat I mean yea :)
I promise,I will try my very best for da zone christmas party.Pls...encourage me...cos I wanna give my best !!!
Love you all !