Sunday, November 25, 2007



25112007

Do you ever cry when you hear a song? I did.My tears drop when I hear few songs from Parachute band.They are a christian band.I wish to know them more,but I dont have any of their info.Just their songs touched me.

Dont worry,am ok here !

Oh God,I just need you to fill me,love me,have mercy on me...cos I need you :)

I am not a perfect person,I am not.But I am trying my very best.Eventhough you might cant see/feel it...but yea,I am really trying my best here.I have my own weaknesses...I know...but I believe everyone have their own right? All I need is time.Give me some time please.Dont force me too much.Give me some space please.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:55 AM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter