
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Funny hor ? ok...this is jz for photo taking only ~
precious card from P3 :)
Thanks polly..also da tape...dint manage to take d photo of it ~
My 1st present for this year...thanks hozhen ~
From L.Jie...
Thanks M.jun ~
From all my boss ~ waaaaaa !!!
From ellie & zhuzhu ~
I love this !
Inside the cover ~
Thanks,anna :)
Guitar pig?pick?pic?
haha...it took me quite long to post all this...
I spent my sat night time with my mum & sis...dinner at Beverly ba kut teh ~ Taste nice...thanks joseph for da idea.LoL !
Went home around 10pm...and slept ard 10.30pm...I was too tired.Woke up by sms & phone at 12am sharp.Then? wake up and reply sms lor...haha !!
After sunday service,spent my bday lunch with few of my cg members...Then join PM at church.Oh yea,thanks for da bday songs from you guys...I am shy ba...LoL ! Back home ard 4.30pm.
Had my dinner with Hozhen & Tao bing @ Tg Aru...I can't remember the name...but that place is quite nice & high class.I will go back again some time ~
Thanks for all da sms,mms,phone call,wishes from you guys !!! I appreciate it a lot :)
Just wanna take this opportunity to say a big thanks to hozhen.He was da 1st one brough me bday present...like one week b4 ? also thanks for da cake...It taste nice..da time...He reserve his time just for me.LoL !
Thanks Tao Bing gege for da dinner & ur time spent with me :)
Thanks mum & sis for da reload card & bday present :)
Thanks jess for sms me from so far away ~
Thanks tine tine for ur sms...eventhou you were in a camp tat time ~
Thanks for Fui Lee & guys for bday prayer :)
Thanks jocc for remember my bday !
Thanks P3 members for da special card ~
ahhh....too many ppl to thanks to...anyway,THANK YOU !!!