
Monday, November 12, 2007
To my dear ________ ,
I guess you will know who you are.I wrote this post special for you.
I thank God that you know He is there for you when you need Him so much.I thank God that I obey Him and send that msg to you.I was quite struggle to do so at 1st...cos I really donno what's going on...but yeah,Praise God that I did it.
Well...I just wanna say,be strong...cos Daddy is there for us.Be strong cos this is a process to go through...we need to cross over...Well,we cross over together...Please,no matter what is that...never give up !
I am worry to you...I pray everything will be all right.Wanna share a song lyric to you.This song in my mind just so suddent.Is a song from Christian City Church.Love you.
EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT
YOU'RE MY LIGHT
YOU'RE WITH ME EVERYDAY
YOU'RE MY ROCK
YOU BLOW THE STORMS AWAY
MIRACLES ARE NEVER TOO FAR
THE ONLY PLACE I WANT TO BE
IS WHERE YOU ARE
YOU BRING JOY
YOU BRING HOPE
YOUR LOVE SHINES DOWN
WHEREVER I GO
EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT
I'VE GOT JESUS WITH ME
EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT
MY SAVIOUR IS WALKING WITH ME
EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT
EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT
EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT
EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT