Monday, December 3, 2007



03122007

Just wanna wish my cg leader,momo...

A blessed birthday !!!

Well,I thank God for such a wonderful leader.I can say...one of the best leader I ever have...I mean she is one of the best leader I have in my life.I am not trying to say something good bout her...but...she prove it with truth !!! don't you agree?

A young christian like her...ok,not too young...few years only...but,willing to rise up and take the challenge...I donno what is the word to describe...I will jz say ...WOW !!!

mmm...Just wanna say,

Thanks momo for always try ur very best for me when I need you.
Thanks for you are the one I can share/trust.
Thanks for encourage me always.
Thanks for praying for me always.
Thanks for your care/love and everything.
Thanks for being so patient to me.
Thanks for being my listener.
Thanks for your sharing in Word.
Thanks for everything.

You knw I am not that good in speaking/sharing...but,thanks for understand me.I am trying my best to improve in this area.Gambateh paupau !!

Lastly...Happy birthday MoMo :)



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:01 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter