
Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Am proud of myself...
I mean...I feel great and happy that...I able to play drum for the zone christmas party.From 0% of self confidence till 100% of self confidence.
Before this,I really tot that I wanna give up in playing drum...due to something happened b4 this.I tot that I am not gifted to play drum...I tot that I can't play drum...I tot that I am the worst among all the drummer...LoL ~
But,God is good...I see breakthrough in myself through this zone christmas party.Even just some simple beat...able to make a difference.Believe it ? yea...it's true...
Wanna thank God for marcus...he is the one to teach me...step by step...beat by beat...well,he is the 1st one that teach me with so patient...really patient...and all those encourage words...helps me to pick up so fast...thanks bro !
Thanks for my team members...you guys did help me a lot...and thanks for being so patient with me...and the chance for me to play drum...thanks for the enourage words as well...thanks anna,your love and care for me,thanks Danny,you really encourage me a lot...thanks kelvin & sarah...all of them help me when I can't play well...when I can't get my beat...
Also thanks to all my cg members...when I don't think that I can do it...you guys told me that I actually can do it.You guys trust in me eventhough me myself dont think so..Thanks for da prayer for me in this period.
I still remember,my finger was hurt on sat night,during our last practice...I was in pain.Honestly,it's really pain.But still...I made it! On sun night...It's much more pain...but,yea...I forget bout it...and I just hit it with all my strength...LoL !!!
Well,what I can say is...I also cannot believe that,I did it...eventhou there are some mistake there...but...that's not so important.I never play drum so open for so long...I just play openly ...and that make a difference for that night.Someone told me that I am rock and awesome drummer...Thank God and all glory to Him :)
The 6pm prayer was great...we all focus in our prayer...I just pray so strong like never before...Praise God for that...and thanks fui lee for ur prayer for me.I was not feeling so well that time...sick for more than a weeks dy...I can feel the strength and power of God in me.And I know that God is with me.And I just asked God to help me,strengthen me for that night.Cos I wanna give my best for Him.
Just thank God for an awesome experience for me.