Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Happy birthday,Anna mama !!!

Honestly,I love you so much.You are one of the top person in my life that makes me feel that I am loved.I truely thank God for you.

Thanks for allowing me to call you mama.You really care,love me like a mum.

Thanks for your words of encouraging...You encourage me to be bold in many things...not to give up that easy...need to be strong in all circumstances...need to take good care of myself...er...a lot more...you know it well.

Mama,thanks for be there for me when I really need someone.Thanks for your hugs,love,care....you blessed me so much.A hug from you speak louder than thousand word from others.

I truely appreciate what you had done to me.I pray,our friendship will continue to grow stronger and stronger.God will bless you back in many ways.

Lastly,Happy birthday & I love you so much,Anna mama !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:05 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter