Tuesday, December 25, 2007


Merry Christmas !!!

Just stay at home alone for the whole morning...others just went to church...

Went to warisan with mum,sis & k-mum just now.The food was great...and guess wat? Finally I brough the jacket I saw months ago...due to its too expensive for me...so I din't buy it...but I get it today....as my late birthday gift?or maybe christmas gift?LoL...watever...as long as...its mine now !!! Oh yea...it's a jacket from soda.Am happy...weeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...tomoro will start busy...for year end company stock check...gotta miss tomorro's yamcha with cg...gotta miss all activities from tomorro till end of this year.Just hope I no need to work on 31/12 till midnight...and I just wish I no need to work on 1/1/08...please ~

chao ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 5:59 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter