Thursday, December 27, 2007



예수의이름 The Name Of Jesus

내 삶의 만족 내삶의 기쁨
예수의 흔적 예수의이름
날 구원한 주의 십자가

예수 예수 주님의 이름을
찬양하리라 영원 끝날까지
예수 예수 주님의 이름을
자랑하리라 영원토록

My contentment of life, my joyfulness of life
The marks of Jesus, the name of Jesus
The cross is my salvation

Jesus Jesus In the name of Jesus
We praise until the end of the day
Jesus Jesus In the name of Jesus
We can be proud of until forever


Found this song from multiply.I love the lyric...its a korean song.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:51 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter