Saturday, December 15, 2007




Wow...din't really step in to cinema for months~

Just for a simple reason,"accompany"...then I went.

Well,all I can say right now is,don't try to drive to kk on sat afternoon if you have nothing important or urgent to do/buy.It's super jam...and I hate it.LoL ~

Ok..ok...Basically,this movie was so nice.I don't like to watch cartoon...but this is not a cartoon...haha...and I love the story as well.Din't regret for this movie..and I forget all da traffic jam thing after I walked out from cinema...haha !!!

I tot...no one will watch this movie...as It's quite long already...but guess wat? It's totally pack.I gonna cry if I not able to buy a ticket...cos I stuck for so long.Anyway,it's nice...and worth for the movie.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:06 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter