Thursday, January 24, 2008


Although life is really hard over here,but I pray that I will not let Him go.Yes,I will not.

What's the main problem now?Well,I can't explain much bout this.

All I can say,I experienced so much...deal with so many people...now then I know who they really are.Some are truely wanna be my friend..some are just use me for their benifit...some are proud as well...some are there to destroy me.

I still remember what a brother shared to me before he left..and I hardly believe what he said that time cos I never experience such thing.But now,I truely believe what he said to me before.We experienced the same situation,same thing.

Well,I won't blame on anyone bout what had happened.Just all I can say is,thanks.Truely thanks!!! I will continue to move on...no need to prove to anyone...no need to make promise to anyone...cos I can't make everyone happy.No matter how hard I had tried...still no all will respect,appreciate.This is the fact,so...accept it !!!

Will I continue to stay? I donno...I really donno.What a friend told me is kinda true.What is the purpose you force urself to stay when you knw you can't move on? Well,I don't have the answer right now.Maybe I am not bold enough to make a step of change.

A friend asked why me dont wanna play instrument anymore...the reason is just simple.I feel hurt when I touch on it...cos reminds me of those days which I was so happy with before this.Yes,I truely happy bout those days.Also reminds me of my vision/dream from God.I though I am one step closer to fulfil those vision/dream from God to me...then,I am wrong...cos it seems so far away from me now.

What is my next step? Well,I wish I have the answer...but I don't have any right now.Just wanna say sorry to christine...for I am so rude to you that day.I know I shouldn't....but...ok...SORRY !!! Sorry to my dear sis,rainny...I knw somehow...you are sad,hurt for what had happened to me.I donno what else to say to you...but,stay strong...continue to move on...you can do it !!! and thanks for be there for me when I really need someone.Thanks !!! Thanks cand also...I knw you tried your very best.I will not give up in God,just I need little bit of time...and I need little bit of help,encouragement,love,hug.....so that I can stand up again.No matter what's the future...you are still my lovely sis.

Stay strong ,paupau !!! When your confidence is shaken,don't run away from God but run to God.Thanks ps kong hee for the Word sharing.I love CHC SG so much.Love everything from that church.I meant it.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 5:53 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter