Sunday, January 20, 2008


Feel sorry for her.I am not sure I did anything wrong for her or not.I think so.But...am sorry.Feel really sorry.I donno what else I can do beside sorry.Honestly,I have no idea.

Maybe I am wrong from the beginning.Maybe I should not tell her all this cos I never think from her side that...she can take it or not.Now then I knw I should not....its too late now.

I feel the pain in me...I took the wrong step in this...but I dont want to give up on this...cos its so special.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:57 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter