Saturday, January 19, 2008


Forgiveness-Letting Go
By Ps Tan Ye Peng, CHC ,13.01.08

Questions:True/False

1) A person should not be forgiven until he asks for it
-False

2) When I have forgiven,I have minimized the pain caused by the offense
-False

3) Forgiveness includes restoring trust and reuniting a relationship
-False

4) You haven't really forgive until you're forgotten the offense
-False

5) When I know someone else is being hurt,it is my duty to forgive the offender
-False

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Real forgiveness is unconditional

2) Forgiveness does not minimize the seriousness of the offense

3) Forgiveness isn't resuming a relationship without change
- Repentance
- Restitution
- Rebuilding Trust

4) Forgiveness isn't forgetting what has happened

5) Forgiveness isn't my right when I wasn't the one hurt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Life is 10% "What happened" & 90% how we react to it

Values:

1) What's most importants to you

2) What you stand for

3) And what you are willing to pay the price for


* If we judge what we value by our circumstance,we will de-value what is important to give value to what is momentary

* How do I forgive people:
- Give up your right to get even ( Romans 12:19 )
- Set boundaries
- Respond to evil with good ( Luke 6:27-28 )
- Repeating this steps as long as necessary (Matt: 18:21-22 )



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:13 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter