
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New year !!!
This is my 1st blog entry for this year.I just wanna give thanks to God for year 2007.I believe 2008 will be a better year.It will !!!
Also wanna thank God for friends around me for all this while...ups and down...
Wanna thank God specially for :
My sis in Christ,Tzy.Without you,I am not who I am today.Seriously,you helped me a lot.Although sometimes you din't realise you helped me,but I knw.Thanks for being my sis.
Leaders,Fui Lee,momo,anna mama,serena...Thanks for being so patient for me.I knw I am not perfect,but you guys really great leaders.Thanks for the love,care and discipline..eventhough sometimes its not tat easy...but I will give my best.
My friends from cg ...Winnie,Rainny,Tan,Cha,Derek,Rac,Joanna,Cyrus,Zel,Steph,Ellie,Bryan,Josh,Wendy,Hui Ying,Joe,Matt...Hope I dint miss out anyone..You guys means a lot for me.You guys make my days more meaningful.
My dad and mum in Christ.Thanks for word of encouragement.Thanks for your love for me.I truely appreciate you both.I love you,dad & mum !
Christine for being such a blessing to me.You really tried your very best to help me specially in my most "down" time in my life.Thank God for you cos you never give up on me.
Jocc for be my angel in my life..specially when my time in SG.I hope our friendship will continue...and even grow stronger.
A friend I just came to knw weeks ago,sweet...I truely believe God has His own purpose for us to gel together.I hope that our friendship will grow into a higher level.
Friends in my life...its too many till I not really know how to mention here....You know who you are.Thanks for everything you had done in my life.
All I can say,God is the one for everything.Without Him,its not possible for me to knw you all.Thank God for everything.