
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
I can only say thanks for all that had happened.It's totally break me down.
As long as others is happy,then it's fine.
I would not touch any instrument anymore.How long? I donno...maybe forever? I not sure.I hate myself when I touch on instrument cos it just reminds me of all those hurts.
How can I become like this? What is the main cause? What is the reason?
All I can say is.....it's my fault.
I would not like to touch anything that link to it.It's really hurt me deeply.I can give up anything...even my friends there.I knw I will totally lose the friendship...but...what else I can do?I have no other choice.
Word of encouragement doesn't work for me...I can speak much better than you all if I want to...it doesn't work for me...cos I can't feel the love anymore.Don't expect me to trust anymore,it doesn't work anymore.
pauline was dead.