
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I guess...now is really a "Testing" time in my life...I mean real test when everything seems wrong in life and I have to go through it all alone...of course with Him.
Everyday work around 12 hours doesnt easy at all...it's really stretch my body...everyday have my dinner late is not healthy at all...everyday face all the stress in work,stress from bosses...and expectation which is so high...also..work 3 people work at the same time...sometimes,just feel burn out...so stress,so tired...seems like no one can understand/help...
I know I seldom post anything bout my work here...cos no one can understand...ya,indeed,no one can understand...even my collegue,my boss...also can't understand bout my work...cos no one knw bout how my work goes.
Having an assistant which can't help me at all but burden me somemore...how I wish she is not around so that I can save more time for my work...have to double check all her work,thousand of mistake there,have to ask her to correct it then I need to double check again...rarrrr !!! It's double and double job....It's sucks !!!
Now then I understand how some of the rich people work...the attitude they carry is totally xxx ... You won't understand it until you experienced it...now then I knw...those rich people...which work or no work doesnt matter to them at all...tat's mean,the way they work,will just work...but not work hard...or dont even care bout work at all,just to waste some time here then home...Rarrrr !!!