Wednesday, January 30, 2008


It's hurt enough...I just dont wanna force myself to join them this saturday...I donno how to face it yet...It's hurt deeply.I dont wanna broke myself once again.

Dint join cg for the 2nd week...I feel so lost...but that's the best choice for now.I am still thinking what jie shared to me bout "spiritual proud" in some of them and now then...more and more...I find it's so true.I wonder why I never think of that before this.

Now then I realise,when you really need someone to be there for you,there can be no one...not even those you treat them as good friend.Well,is all right...cos I get used to this since long ago...just I am more and more clear bout it now.Face this all alone...cos I am alone.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 4:55 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter