Tuesday, January 29, 2008




It's my last birthday present for year 2007.It's from tzy jie...

Maybe it will be no special meaning for me in normal days...but this meant a lot to me in times like this.Although it's a simple present to many others...but God spoke to me through this little key chain.

I had been stop playing guitar for more than a week...cos i just wanna ignore that hurt in me.I just don't want to think bout those days in my life.I just wanna run away from all this...

But God told me...this is not the right way...this is a special gift from Him to me.Well,maybe I am not as good as others,but I am precious to Him.He restore back the vision/dream deep into me.And I can never forget bout it anymore.I mean I can't ignore it again.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 2:51 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter