Saturday, January 12, 2008


Later gonna bring my guitar to hospital...Last wed,the 3rd string broken during cg worship time.At 1st,I was schock,stop a while then continue...but somehow,the string make me feel uncomfortable..so I stopped again just to take off that string...cos I can't play with a string there disturb me...LoL !!!

Guess what? Last night...during my QT...the 4th string broken also.ahhhhh !!! How can this happen? Well...all I can say is...it's really the time for me to change the string.But,I gotta find this brand of string again...its a good string...cos I used it more than a year...this already break my record !!! LoL...another record is...broke 3string in a day...LoL !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:47 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter