
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Life Goes On I knw you won't mind I paste it here. All I need is just love, supports,hugs,cares.... Love you !
Life is full of exclamation,
Flooded with questions to frustrations,
Feeling of hopelessness down to oppression,
That happens when our minds are filled with distraction.
I know its hard to stay on focus,
When things around came all in a sudden,
Every single second seems lifeless and meaningless,
Cuz as it happens you felt like you've fallen.
The only answer that I know best for you,
Is the only way the truth and the life,
Many times you might have heard it,
Yes, He is Jesus Christ our only Saviour.
Dearest friend, I write this with a sincere heart,
Not to stop you but to keep you on moving,
Look up to Him and long to see His face,
He never gives you up because He cares.
Thanks my dear friend for sharing this with me.It's awesome.Honestly,it's awesome.All I can say is only "THANK YOU"