Thursday, January 17, 2008


Now that it's clearer and clearer...

Who am I ?

Who are you?

I am just "Me"

You are still "you"

So...you have your own life...and I will have mine as well.Nothing to do with me.My life nothing to do with you as well.Just that,we are so different.That's all I can say.

I wonder why human is an emotional one...is that really good? I wonder why sometimes someone can just leave you aside like nothing happen? I wonder why sometimes it's so unfair in this world? I wonder why?!? Why?!?.....and WHY ???

No one has the answer.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:46 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter