
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Now then I know...when I am not good in mood...I will not think much...I guess,if I am not mistaken,I spent more than RM 350 in a day....wow...this is not me...but,I did it !!!
I know,I suppose to go to cg,Prayer meet...but,I choose not to go...I have my very own reason.No need to explain that much, just be the "real" me.
"LOST" a very important thing in my life now...I guess this will take me a very long period to recover...days?years?I am not sure.
A very good brother of mine called me 2days ago.I knw I made him feel so disappointed,so sad...all I can say is just,Sorry...and leave me alone...cos I not really wanna talk about it now.Maybe you think I am really wrong...but its ok...leave me alone,ok?
Chat a while with jessie yesterday.Well,I thank God for such a good pastor like her in my life.She is so kind...even there to support me in time like this.Touched me deeply.Thanks jess !!! I will surely look for you if I move to your place.I will always bear in mind bout this,what you told me," There is a saying: when 3 or 4 people dislike you, turn a round and u will see million people are claping for u...加油"....thanks a lot for this...meant a lot to me.
Anyway,jie is back to kk today.I really wish I will able to meet up with her once before she back to taiwan.I will stay strong..I won't cry in front of her..Don't wanna make her worry bout me anymore...I knw,just a short sharing time is more than enough...greater than many others "thousand" word....cos she is my dearest sis..YES,SHE IS !!! Paupau,always remember that,no matter what,your jie is there to support and pray for you.So,be strong !!!
Tomoro is sunday,gotta be a "hard" and "long" sunday for me.It's really struggle to force myself to go to church,but I have to...stay strong,ok?Like what cand said,do all this for God ! Its not easy,but give it a try ok? I still remember what jessie told me,do I really mean it? If yes,put it in action.Although no one understand,He does!!! So,just be myself...cos I knw what I am doing.
Sorry for those who worry bout me.I am not always right,but I am doing what I think is right.You maybe not agree with me,but.....DOESNT MATTER to me...as long as,I knw what I am doing is right...then its enough.
Chao ~