
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Really happy that...she is finally back...been waiting for this day for so long...I really miss her a lot..I meant it...!!! I am exciting...to meet up with her soon...maybe tonight...I really hope so....MY SIS IS BACK !!! YIPPIEEEE !!!
Also excited to get my cd from taiwan...which I waited for so long.Finally,I will get it soon !!!
Thanks Anna mama for spending some time with me...Love you so much! I knw she really care/love me...which I am proud to call her "Mama"....Love you,mama !
It's a weird day for me today...going to church with a hard feeling...meet everyone like nothing...talk like shit...act like shit...hardly smile...but still,force myself to smile to everyone...try to act like nothing happened...but,it's something happened....rarrrr....
Slept this morning around 3am...I guess so...just keep on hearing the same song,"Healer"...praying and wishing the same miracle happen to me...not sure...but I hear this song since last nite till this morning before service start.It's tired here....sleepy here....but yet....I can't sleep !!! SOS ~