
Tuesday, January 29, 2008


Thank God for the time I able to spent with jie last night.I truely apprecite it although it consider just a short time.
I am glad that,after so long...our relationship still that strong...I think this is what true relationship mean.And of course God is the one to take control bout it.In time like this,I am glad that God really send someone like her to be with me.I knw God really send her to me just to help me.
Last nite,before I meet jie...I was so struggle in some area.Even I tell myself don't cry in front my sis,don't share to her cos I really don't want her to worry bout me.haha...I think that I am old enough to handle this.LoL !
But...But...without any delay,jie straigth away talk to me bout it.I was little bit schock...and I was still wondering should I share or not.I just make a simple prayer to God,and ask for peace.After that,I just start to share little by little.Am glad that she is just so patient to hear from me.
Well,this is the really 1st person that I share ALL without holding back.I keep encourage myself to just share it out...no matter it's right or wrong...cos she is my jie...my prayer partner..my best friend..overall,my dear one !
As I continue to share...I really feel that my tears was just wanna drop soon...I keep hold and hide all my tears...LoL...cos...once I start to cry...everything finish...I can't talk anymore...that's the reason.
Jie really told me things that I wish to knw for long.At last,God spoke to me through her.Well,I truely believe so.Now is the "TESTING" time for me in my life.It will either bring me up to a higher level or just to a lower/worst level.It's up to me how am I going through all this.It's not easy,and it's really hard I can say.
A very good point which jie shared and wake me up was,I hear God voice or human voice from those people?If the voice is from God,God will help me,bring me and carry me through.If that voice is from them,that maybe will just destroy me.I really need to seek for the voice from God but not them.
I know,somehow,I was so hurt by human...and I can't just ignore it.But,I can start to build my trust with God...it's possible...it's really possible.
I was really thinking what jie shared...it's bout spiritual proud.All the while,I though it's not proud but it's spiritual...until last night then I realise that they actually carry proud in them.Well,I guess they will never realise bout this.They just think that they are so holy,so high on position...everything just so good to them...anyway,it's ok...I just have to keep myself away from all these people.I need to always remind myself not to be like them.Keep myself away from them and alert bout them.
Another point,which really touched me deeply was...jie told me that God will use me in a mighty way.Before this,I just think that I am so useless,even I wanna serve God also can't...I lost my confidence in many area...I think that I am the useless one in this world.But,God told me that,I can actually become somebody that God will use me mightly one day.Before this,I just ignore all the vision/dream that God gave me before.Jie told me that,God will use me mightly one day.Ya...now is just a period of time that God mould me and change me.So,paupau,please stay strong !!!