Friday, February 22, 2008


Back to work today after 2 days of sick leave...

I dont wanna take medicine anymore.Scare of it.I donno what's wrong with the medicine...Thurs night,I vomit once after i took the medicine...but last night,I vomit 2 times after I took it...so suffer...I scare vomit...and I scare people vomit since I was young...most of them donno bout this...they only know that I love blood...honestly,I love blood...haha !!! Seriously,I love blood...that's why I was in red cross for 5 years.Nah...no la...just love 1st aid only.

I am stil wondering...what happened last night.I still cant fully understand why all this happened so suddent.Maybe its good for me to step out the 1st step.I am glad that...I really spent quality time with Him last night.This is my heart desire...I pray,God will continue to help me in this area.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:39 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter