Monday, February 4, 2008


It's been few days since my last post.

Glad to meet wendy last friday.Although just a short moment,but...at least I meet her.Love this little sister a lot.We will meet very soon again.I knw !!!

Yesterday,woke up and feel something wrong with my body...it's like no energy at all,then I realise that I am fever.I guess is cos of my work.Been work like crazy for a week.Everyday work till late.Even stay alone in office.Honestly,maybe this is good for me,so that I have not much time to think for my own...since I don't know what I can do for myself...to make myself feel better.Went to church just like last sunday.Trying to hide everything from my face.Well,maybe I am bad for not helping out in anything...but...erm...maybe it's better for me...for this period of time.I don't care how others think...but,at least...I am who I am right now.

Back home a bit earlier than usual after servie.Feeling dizzy.Took short rest.But...still the same...ahhhh !!! I need to take good care of my body...I know...but...ok...just try my best.

Just now,feel really sad...I don't mean I feel sad to chat with him...but...sad for what/how/what he experienced.Maybe he is true.It's no longer the same anymore.Before this,I though I am the only one feel so.Now then,I knw there is someone feel the same way.

What's wrong with us?Why we all become like this?Is no longer the same anymore....just let it continue like this? Is not growing anymore....is not shinning anymore...is not conneting anymore...HOW???WHY??? I not sure.

Friends in my list is divided into group.Some are just normal friend,some are hi-bye friend,some chit chat friend...some are true friend...close friend...best friend...what I need right now,is just friend that can be with me,give me a real hug from Him,erm...just let me cry...pray with/for me...that's more than enough for me.But....who is the one?I knw who is the one...but...does not mean that...that person knw....so...ahhhhhh !!!!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:50 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter