
Monday, February 18, 2008
My dearest sister's birthday today !!! weeeee!!!!
1st,of course Happy birthday......how I wish I can celebrate with her...well,that's not the important point...hahaha...is all about my heart.
Although I thank God for her for thousand of time...but still,I wanna thank God for this sister which helped me before this...which really willing to help me from her heart...love me from her heart...and of course Love God from her heart.
I pray,she will stay strong all the time...although thing might not work in her way...but as long as that's His way...then just follow His way....It's really not easy to make that decision to serve God in full time minstry...but,I am really proud of this sister...which willing to use by God in her life.She is my role model.......God chosen one !!!
I pray her relationship with others will continue to grow into a higher level.Specially her relationship with Daddy God...this is the most important one....then is husband,family...and others...and also my relationship with her...LoL...I will continue to support her in whatever area I can...specially in prayers !
I pray,she will has a good health...to serve God...patient in her life...love to help others...joy to share to people around her....continue to be a living bible to others...just like what she did to me before this...I am sure it's not easy at all...but you can do it through Him who strengthen you.
Lastly,always remember the verse you shared to me years ago...Phil 3:13-14 .....Love you,Tzy jie !