
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Sometimes that choice gets tough,but God has promised it will never get too tough (1 Cor 10:13)..God will not allow you to be subjected to a temptation you are unable to overcome.He will make a way of escape.He will ALWAYS make sure you have a choice.Choose to walk in love,walk by faith,live by the Word.Choose Him.The Spirit of God is constantly there with you,providing you with the way to overcome.He always makes it possible for you to choose life (Joshua 24:15).
Thanks for this special msg from a very dear friend of mine.Just so suddent...I received this sms.This little sms spoke directly to me...so clear..so direct...and easy to understand...but still,need to put it into action.
Will be working really late for this week...It's not so fun when you have to stay alone in office till so late.It's dangerous also...LoL...but,I have no choice as my works are seriously delay.I really worry bout it...and I can only pray that miracle will happen and God will just lead me.I need Your help ~