
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Today will be the 4th day I guess....since thursday.And I truely thank Daddy God for it.I donno how to express it out...but...I am glad bout it.I love Him more and more now.
Last night,after spent time with Him...sleep around 10pm...haa...that's early eh...erm...just to force myself to sleep early eventhough I dont feel want to...and guess what? I wake up just now around 4.30am....oh gosh...tat's crazy...but...I am still happy that I woke up that early...and I just hear some worship songs...and guess what? That's a qulity time I spent with Him.
God loves me so much...He truely...God never leave me alone...just sometimes,I am the one to let go of His hands...but..still..He loves me so much...more than anyone in this world.
Ahhh...I donno how to express the feeling I hav in me right now...it's a mix feeling...but...I knw...God is dealing deep inside me right now.
Yesterday chc sermon shared bout "Fear".Isaiah 41:10 "Have no fear,for I am with you;do not be looking about in trouble,for I am your God;I will give you strength,yes,I will be your helper;yes,my true right hand will be your support."
I truely thank God for this sermon...that it's so clear for me.I knw He is dealing deep inside me in some area...and I believe that,God will help me.